th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: what business is in for 2009?  (Read 10285 times)

Chris =)

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
Re: what business is in for 2009?
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2009, 03:34:34 pm »
i think you better go on a business that you have an interest on, kse if you don't like what your diong youll never succeed. and ofcourse check you initial capital for a certain business you want to establish, di dapat malake agad start small  ;)

gm1

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2009, 08:51:53 am »
sisihin nyo mga prof ko... ;D :D ;)

sorry, but i dont think you need to put the blame on your professor .. you're the student, you should take full responsibility especially when it comes to business., plus, you are a graduating student you should know by now. knowing what business venture to get into is one of the basic things you need to learn in the 4 /5 years of your education.

anyway, my suggestion is to get into the business you really like, or in what ever passion you have.in this way, you will always be motivated to work and to innovate. any business has a potential, you just have to study it well, and learn everything about it.. sure, profit will come. :) good luck.

trader202

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • An investment in knowledge pays the best interest!
    • ONLINE STOCK TRADING
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 02:22:48 pm »
Hi Kim!
First find your conform zone, then study/learn how to profit from it.
Lahat naman nakakaranas ng crisis ngayon, but I believed that if your fully loaded with enough knowledge what you're doing, mas higher ang percentage to gain.

Keep trying & pray. Learned from your mistakes.
GOD Bless.  ;)

Sherry Ann Hernandez

• Part-time entrepreneur
  • I'm a Digerati
    • MY PERSONAL SITE
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2009, 03:53:46 pm »
Hey guys kaya tayo nasa forum para tulungan ang bawat isa. Imentor yung iba na mga newbie when it comes to being an entrepreneur.

My comment to the author of this post is, I think what the others are trying to say is that at least since na business management course ang kinuha mo na course eh may passion ka to be an entrepreneur and somehow you've learned some skills to think na ano yung magandang business for you.

Anyway, what I can suggest is don't follow the fad and tama yung suggestion ng iba na seek employment muna kasi with that malalaman mo yung kung ano strength and weakness mo. Kung ano yung hilig mo. and then ka mag focus. Mahirap kasi mag business na di mo naman pala tlga gusto and ang nsa isip mo lang is mas madami ka kikitain.

kasi kung ngayon pa lang di mo na alam kung ano gusto mo eh pano mo mapapalago yung business na yun.

Have your heard of the 13 yrs old blogger? He made a fortune creating blogs and being an expert dun sa field na yun kasi sabi nga nya yun ang hilig nya. He's 15 yrs old now and ito yung site nya. www.carlocab.com.

Maybe you can find inspiration reading his story

eagle_eye

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 09:28:57 am »
Hello!

You mean you're a graduating student of entrepreneurial management and you do not have any idea on what business will do good in 2009? WTF.

I like the attitude man. Anyway, any idea of what businesses will do good in 2009? You seems to be an expert on this one.

eagle_eye

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2009, 09:52:21 am »
can anyone help me? because i'm a graduating student of entrepreneurial management and i dont have any idea on what business should i go to after graduation. pls give me some advice on which venture to invest. tnx in advance....

Hi Kim Zach. Just like you I am also a graduate of entrepreneurial mngt. I don't believe that you don't have any idea on what business to venture in its just that I think you just need to sort things out. I agree with what our fellow members said that you need to start on what your passion is and get employed first to gain experience. I remember once a prof of mine told us that after grad don’t go straight to business but instead work first  in a company and make all the mistakes that you can so that when its time to put up your own business most likely you will make less mistakes. As an entrep grad, you should embrace crisis for there are lots of opportunities when there is one. Just think of those children in the streets. "Ang saya nila pag may baha at umuulan kase opportunity to profit" They just need to put up some improvised bridge and instant income na.

arbee

• Part-time entrepreneur
    • Scribbling Life
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2009, 08:44:49 am »
can anyone help me? because i'm a graduating student of entrepreneurial management and i dont have any idea on what business should i go to after graduation. pls give me some advice on which venture to invest. tnx in advance....

Hi Kim Zach. Just like you I am also a graduate of entrepreneurial mngt. I don't believe that you don't have any idea on what business to venture in its just that I think you just need to sort things out. I agree with what our fellow members said that you need to start on what your passion is and get employed first to gain experience. I remember once a prof of mine told us that after grad don’t go straight to business but instead work first  in a company and make all the mistakes that you can so that when its time to put up your own business most likely you will make less mistakes. As an entrep grad, you should embrace crisis for there are lots of opportunities when there is one. Just think of those children in the streets. "Ang saya nila pag may baha at umuulan kase opportunity to profit" They just need to put up some improvised bridge and instant income na.

this is one of the reasons why i love coming back to forums like this; ideas are exchanged where each of us get some pointers.

here's what i think: 1. get employed. 2. get the feel of how life is as an employee. 3. check out areas that you're passionate about 4. research, research, research. then follow your heart.

some "good luck" can come in handy too... 

Close