th images menu user export search eye clock list list2 arrow-left untitled twitter facebook googleplus instagram cross photos entrep-logo-svg

Author Topic: DTI Business Name Registration  (Read 39980 times)

taritz28

Re: DTI Business Name Registration
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2007, 10:18:31 am »
 :)

I can suggest na better go to dti-ncr. they new service sila ngayon together with the 2go. You just fill up the form and screen then sign nila kahilira na ang to go you will just pay 400 ng add sila ng 100 then they will be the one 2 deliver it.2-3 days deliver na nila yun sa address na binigay mo.

Hope i help you.

karlajanel

• Novice
    • link to my F-A-B online shop! :)
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2007, 03:42:39 pm »
share ko lang din experience ko.. i just registered last week.. online yung sakin kaya mabilis hehe.. kaso.. nung pumipila na ko sa "printing".. aba! napakatagal! nakakaloka! ang masakit pa, yung mga kasunod ko sa pila, yun pa ang mga nauna tawagin kesa sakin! at ang mas nakakaloka pa.. kasi nagtatanong ako dun sa tao sa printing (VER yung pangalan) kung yun na yun at tapos na ba after ko makuha yung papel.. ABA.. ang sinagot sakin "GOODBYE!!! HAPPY EASTER!!!" then tinanong ko "eh sir, pano po pala yung mga 2x2 pics ko, hindi nyo ba kukunin or kailangan? kasi sayang naman eh" ang sabi niya "BAHALA KA KUNG ANO GUSTO MO GAWIN JAN SA 2x2 PICS MO"  then dedma. WTF diba ??  respeto naman sana.. kaya hindi umuunlad ang pilipinas eh.. coz of the bulok people like him..  >:(

scherazade

• Novice
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2007, 07:36:27 pm »
samin din hindi kinuha yung pics kahit nakalagay sa requirements na kelangang non. nag-email pa yung dti na "we have received ekek" tas kasama raw yung 2x2 sa mga nareceive nila. ???

ansama naman nung dti employee na yon. dapat nirereport yung mga ganon sa supervisor o sa kung kaninumang mas mataas sa kanila. >:(

GerelRoa

• Business guru
  • Food Consultant
    • FoodBytes InfoServices
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2007, 12:13:11 am »
Hello karlajanel,

If you got bad service from this person, it is within your right to go directly to his supervisor and report him.  There are ethical standards for government service workers and it is important that every person that was maltreated by a governmnent to voice their concerns immediately to the authorities, preferably in writing (cc to the head of the Bureau).  DTI for one is known to act immediately on these concerns.   What that person did to you is both outlawed from the standards of DTI and even worse, it is against the law under the Civil Service Code.

Always demand for your right to be given good service by the workers in the government.

Cheers!

Gerel

share ko lang din experience ko.. i just registered last week.. online yung sakin kaya mabilis hehe.. kaso.. nung pumipila na ko sa "printing".. aba! napakatagal! nakakaloka! ang masakit pa, yung mga kasunod ko sa pila, yun pa ang mga nauna tawagin kesa sakin! at ang mas nakakaloka pa.. kasi nagtatanong ako dun sa tao sa printing (VER yung pangalan) kung yun na yun at tapos na ba after ko makuha yung papel.. ABA.. ang sinagot sakin "GOODBYE!!! HAPPY EASTER!!!" then tinanong ko "eh sir, pano po pala yung mga 2x2 pics ko, hindi nyo ba kukunin or kailangan? kasi sayang naman eh" ang sabi niya "BAHALA KA KUNG ANO GUSTO MO GAWIN JAN SA 2x2 PICS MO"  then dedma. WTF diba ??  respeto naman sana.. kaya hindi umuunlad ang pilipinas eh.. coz of the bulok people like him..  >:(

skielan

• Novice
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2007, 11:25:37 pm »
So far ok naman ang DTI dito sa min sa Laguna, kaso 1 week processing sila pero approachable naman sila dun lang ako medyo natagalan sa pagkuha ng Certificate of Accreditation ko sa DTI, it took me 2 months bago magkaron..kase pag services pala like my line of business na Cellphone and Computer Repair, kelangan may Accreditation ka ng DTI para authorized kang mag-repair ang kaso before ka mag file eh super dami pa ding requirements, like Insurance for you shop...diploma ng technician..etc...etc....hay....at long lang natapos na din. :D

ongkingco11

• Novice
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2007, 03:06:21 pm »
I want to venture in a food business, so I went to DTI Megamall and I submitted more than 30 mens already and they always reject it. I wanted a name that would include the word "KITCHEN" in it like for instance, "Jo's KITCHEN". DTI kept on rejecting my application since the wod "KITCHEN" is said to be a GENERIC name. I think this is one sign of our government agency's way of corrupting one of us. They want to reserve the word kitchen to those people who are willing to put or give "LAGAY" we must protest to this kind of unruly

GerelRoa

• Business guru
  • Food Consultant
    • FoodBytes InfoServices
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2007, 11:46:59 am »
Hello ongkingco11,

It would be better if you reserve the name on-line since it will be a lot less hassle.  You can also go to a DTI office since the people in their satellite offices in the SM malls usually do not have the answers and are poorly trained.

Cheers!

Gerel

WarrenChico

• Novice
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2007, 02:16:31 am »
Hello :)

I really need your help.  I notice that you need a TIN# to apply online.  I don't have one yet.  When I went to another govt website to where you can apply a TIN online, they have different kinds of TIN.  I just want to make sure I get the right one for my mall food-cart business.  Which one do I need to get.  Also do you really need a TIN number to apply for a business name online? 

GerelRoa

• Business guru
  • Food Consultant
    • FoodBytes InfoServices
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2007, 09:12:25 pm »
Hello Warren,

Your TIN will depend on the type of business you have.   The fastest thing to do is to get your TIN from the nearest RDO (Revenue District Office) that has jurisdiction over your business (check your DTI Registration).  Be sure to bring your business papers (SEC, DTI, Mayor's Permits, etc) and Proof of Identity (Birth Certificate, cedula, etc) when you go there.  They will decide on your classification depending on your papers and the applicable laws that governs your business.   There may be other requirements depending on your type of business.

Cheers!

Gerel

avesoriano

• Novice
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2007, 04:06:05 am »
meron nagsabi sa akin meron na raw dti sa sm...???? sa business center nila.. i wonder how true

cristopheer

• Novice
  • Entrepreneur reader
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2014, 08:55:24 am »
Q: I noticed that some business establishments have different signboard name than the registered one?

Some of them have the same prefix but after that it's different. Allowed po ba ito? TIA

Close