The new year has arrived, and with it all the resolutions that we hope to tackle in 2013. Resolutions can be hard to keep, more so for someone wanting to make the jump from employee to entrepreneur. How do you even begin? We\\\'ve pulled together some of our best tips and tricks across Google to make 2013 the year you achieve your goals.
- Counting calories? Apps such as Diet Diary can be easily accessed through Chrome or your Android device—that way it’s with you when it‘s on your mind. If spreadsheets are more your style, try one of several Google Docs templates, like this weekly meal planner.
- Find recipes for healthy meals and how-to-cook videos with apps like BBC’s Good Food for Chrome or food channels like Show me the Curry on YouTube.
- Rely on the Google+ community for motivation and learn from others via hangouts on how to prepare healthy meals.
- We know how easy it is to fall off track. Check out Google Play to find apps, books and music to keep you motivated.
Get fiscally fit
- To control your finances, you need to know exactly where money is coming in and out. This simple budget template in Google Drive already has you halfway there.
- If you prefer a more detailed budget, try using an app like Mint to track your finances on the go, available on both Android and Chrome.
- Keep track of your stock portfolio and related market news via Google Finance or with brokerage apps like E*TRADE from Google Play.