Chocolate candies are perfect as giveaways at weddings, as party favors, as gifts, or simply as desserts. And another good thing is they’re easy to make, as chocolate candy molding involves only a three-step process: melting, pouring, and setting.
• Stainless or heatproof bowls
• Plastic molds
• Wooden and stainless spoons
• Chopping board
• Disposable plastic gloves
• A clean cloth
• Toothpick, lollipop stick, or plastic straw
• If you have the budget, you may also buy a double boiler and an artist brush for making designs on the chocolate mixture.
To make 44 pieces of almond shaped dark chocolate, you will need:
• Bittersweet chocolate (500 grams)
• 40 grams of peanuts, for fillings (other fillings may be raisins, marshmallows, walnut, pecans, almonds, or cashew nuts)
• Fluted paper cups
• Boxes sized 3.5 x 5.5 x 1 inches