To give their students the best financial opportunity, Admiral Markets Philippines is offering a free seminar which includes introduction to forex, market analysis, trading strategies, and risk management.
Whether it be for short, medium, or long-term investment, online trading can be the right option for you. Admiral Markets is a leading online Forex trading provider, as well as an emerging platform for trading precious metals, CFDs, stocks, commodities, islamic accounts, futures and options.
Their strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance drives them to make sure that clients receive the best online trading experience with full transparency. Since operations began in year 2001, Admiral Markets has successfully expanded to 37 countries worldwide and still growing.
What are the advantages of trading with them?
- Admiral Markets has the tightest spread up to 1 pip for STANDARD Account and 0.2 pip for PRO Account, the tighter the spread the lower the transaction cost
- Minimum investment of $100
- All day, all week customer service support
- Regulated by three of the biggest financial regulatory bodies: Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) in Australia; licensed in the European Union and thus fully comply with all European financial laws including the MiFID (Markets in Financial Customer Service Support Instruments Directive) and FSA (Financial Services Authority)
- Global presence
- No dealing desk
- No hidden charges on funding of account
- A branch office located at Ayala Tower One, Ayala Avenue, Makati City
- To ensure that their clients are able to gain secure and comfortable access to the worldwide Financial Markets, they cooperate with an industry leader in online security, ESET LLC, and offer the most reliable and prominent trading platform, Meta Trader 4, which was developed by a worldwide leader in trading software - MetaQuotes Software Corp
10. Free forex trading seminar with risk management
11. Recently, The New Europe magazine recognized Admiral Markets as one of the fastest growing forex companies of 2012. In a popular vote among the magazine\\\'s readers, Admiral Markets won two awards namely “2012 Best of the Best FX Award” and “Best Baltic FX Broker."
For more information about the seminar, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them through these nos. (02) 919.0159 loc. 83 / 0927.806.5057 / 0947.576.9855. You can also visit them at their office located at Unit 4c, Ayala Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Makati City.