With Mobile driving the growth of Internet penetration in the country during the past year, this medium is something you cannot ignore.
Learn how to utilize mobile for all aspects of your business, and NOT just marketing! Here's your chance to avail of a special offer for Entrepreneur.com.ph readers for the Mobile Festival 2013 .
Join us in this learning event with regional speakers from Twitter, Google, McDonald's, Freemantle Media the creators of American Idol, and more! Speakers will discuss how mobile technologies transform customer care, retailing/commerce, marketing, publishing/media, etc.
As an Entrepreneur.com.ph reader, you get a 72% discount off the regular rate - pay only P2,500 (instead of P8,900) by registering with the discount code: ENTREP. Want to bring a friend? Get two slots for the price of P3,900 only!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
Discount Code: ENTREP
Here's more of what you'll get out of this conference:
PLENARY 1: How Mobile Transforms Business Models
- How WeChat has reinvented and monetized messaging
- How GrabTaxi is fueling change in the taxi industry
- What Google's mobile-first perspective means for brands and businesses
PLENARY 2: How Mobile Transforms Retail & Commerce
- McDonald's success story in mobile marketing in Asia-Pacific
- How the SSI Group is modernizing retail marketing
- How bCode enables mobile commerce for all and how should the mobile experience be different (personalization, push notifications, time-bound alerts, geo-location)
PLENARY 3: How Mobile Transforms Marketing
- "Planning for the Moment" by Twitter
- Why "Experience is Everything" for mobile, by Mobext
- How mobile supercharges location-based marketing, by Yoose
- How mobile enables creative brand experiences, by InMobi
- Learn new technologies in mobile media buying by StrikeAd
PLENARY 4: How Mobile Transforms Media
- Successful TV-mobile integration from Fremantle Media, creator of Idols and Got Talent
- How mobile has changed content consumption and content creation, by Rappler
- The future of mobile and media convergence, by SMART
PLENARY 5: How Mobile Transforms Customer Care
- Panel Discussion - Loyalty programs for businesses, New technologies for customer care, Reinventing rewards in the mobile world
For questions and clarifications, call +632 219 07 86, +63 906 3925045, +63 917 4466315 or email email@example.com
Visit the event website at www.mobilefestival.org