ENTREPRENEUR Philippines, the country’s leading publication on entrepreneurship and small business, is proud to invite you to its Annual Franchise Awards, a project that recognizes companies offering the most viable franchise investments in the Philippines.
1. Fill out the official entry form and survey questionnaire available online at www.entrepreneur.com.ph/franchiseawards2011. You may also request these forms from the Franchise Awards 2011 secretariat at telephone number (02) 451-8888 local 1041.
2. The Franchise Awards has five categories: Best Local (Homegrown) Franchises, Best Foreign Franchises, Most Promising Franchises, Fastest Growing Franchises, and Best in Franchising Support. Your company may be a contender in one or more categories.
3. To be eligible for evaluation in any of the categories, franchise companies must satisfy the following qualifications:
If a homegrown or local franchisor:
• At least three (3) years in the business;
• Must be franchising for at least one (1) year; and
• With minimum of three (3) units, at least one (1) company-owned as of 31 December 2010.
If a foreign franchisor:
• Must be a master franchisee offering sub-franchises in the Philippines;
• At least two (2) years in the business; and
• With minimum of five (5) territorial units as of 31 December 2010.
4. Your entries must include the following requirements:
a. A copy of your standard Franchise Agreement.
b. Your franchise corporation’s most recent audited financial statements for the last three years (i.e. financial years 2007, 2008, and 2009). For those with no separate franchise corporations, you may submit your mother company’s financial statements for the last three years (2007, 2008, and 2009).
c. A list of your franchised and company-owned locations opened and operating as of 31 December 2010. (Please include the stores’ contact information.)
5. Send your entries via snail mail or courier to:
Franchise Awards 2011
6F Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City 1550
6. Entries will be judged using proprietary software that objectively processes data.
7. Companies that do not meet these conditions, fail to submit all required documents, or whose documents do not reach us on time will NOT be considered for the awards. However, they may still be listed in the “Directory of Franchise Business Opportunities” to be printed in the July 2011 issue of ENTREPRENEUR Philippines.
8. Results of the Franchise Awards 2011 and the stories of each awardee will be published in the July 2011 issue of ENTREPRENEUR Philippines.
Deadline of submission of entries is 31 January 2011.
For inquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (02) 451-8888 local 1041 and look for Rocel Ann Junio, project officer. Note that the aforementioned e-mail address will be for the purpose of receiving and entertaining queries only. Documents must be sent to Summit Media, at the physical address indicated above.