Manila, Philippines – Dell Philippines unveiled its XPS 15 and Inspiron 11 3000 Series laptops on Tuesday, March 29.
“We are investing in our consumer business like never before, bringing new innovations and beautiful designs that are redefining the role of the PC,” said Dell Philippines Distribution Sales Manager and Consumer Head Jay Ranola. He added that the new laptops will deliver “the most impressive computing experience ever.”
XPS 15: Bigger and better
Dell wants to replicate the success of its XPS 13 as it introduces the laptop’s successor—XPS 15. The laptop has the borderless InfinityEdge display packed in a 15-inch laptop.
The company boasts that XPS 15 is the lightest performance-class, 15-inch laptop in the market today. Its dimensions explain why: it has a 15.6-inch display with a body that is 11 to 17 millimeters thin, weighing 1.78 kilograms.
It is also the most powerful laptop in the XPS line: it comes with the latest Intel 6th generation processors and i7 Quad Core, enabling it to perform intensive tasks with much ease. The memory is greater at 16GB and made faster to process content much quicker even with the use of memory-intensive applications.
Its other features include:
• High resolution display through UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD for eye-popping clarity and detail
• New Thunderbolt 3 port, the latest generation of Type-C connectivity, a technology that serves as multi-use port to charge device, power up to two 4K display, and support one-cable docking
• Industry-leading battery life, getting up to 17 hours of run time on a single charge
• Backlit keyboard illuminates keys so user can work even in low- or no-light situations
XPS 15 is available at Dell Concept Stores and authorized re-sellers nationwide at prices starting from P84,990 ($1,835.42).
Inspiron 11 3000 Series: Compact, stylish on-the-go
The latest additions to the Inspiron product line are made more compact and stylish, making those ideal for fashionable consumers who are always on-the-go. In a nutshell, Inspiron 11 3000 Series laptops showcase standard features without requiring hefty price tags.
The 11.6-inch display has anti-glare properties and is LED-backlit. The lightest laptop in the series weighs 1.18 kilograms.
Latest Intel processors inside the laptops facilitate zippy and responsive performance, making them perfect for users who are surfing the Web, writing papers, doing Web chats, or editing videos.
The new Inspiron laptops’ other features include:
• Bright HD resolution display portrays images and projects with significant clarity
• USB 3.0 port and Micro SD media card reader facilitates easier management of user’s digital library
• Battery life lasting up to 10 hours of run time
• Standard-sized keyboard that is also spill-resistant
Inspiron 11 3000 Series laptops are available at Dell Concept Stores and authorized re-sellers nationwide starting at P13,990 ($302.06).