The new look of Marlou Arizala has taken the internet by storm.
To some netizens, his transformation is more than just a before-and-after story. It's his revenge against bashing, and his rise above the hate.
The 20-year-old guy who was dubbed "One Pants Man" on social media for wearing "iisang maong" through various occasions is now a potential "leading man" on memes.
He was bashed excessively for being GGSS— or "Guwapong-Guwapo Sa Sarili"—and now has finally fit regular society's standard of guwapo.
He has already said goodbye to Marlou, and has started using Xander Ford.
All the changes were a dream come true for him.
"Natupad ko na po yung pangarap ko...kinalimutan ko na yung mga nakaraan, kasi itong bagong 'to, ito na yung bagong mamahalin niyo."
After Rated K showed all the cosmetic surgeries and treatments he had undergone, the next question was: How much did his total makeover cost?
Research and phone calls led PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) to these figures.
- PHP95,000 for Rhinoplasty, which enhanced the projection of his nose, and Alarplasty, which reshaped the width of his nostrils
- PHP60,000 to PHP70,000 for Mentoplasty, aka chin augmentation
- PHP60,000 for mandibular angle augmentation with fillers
These numbers came from The ICON Clinic, which performed the procedures.
- PHP16,000 to PHP35,000 for his 4D Eyebrow cloning, a thickening procedure
- PHP15,000 to PHP35,000 for the permanent lip tint procedure (three sessions)
- PHP7,000 for his anti-wrinkle procedure
- PHP500 to PHP3,800 for his semi-permanent eyelash extensions
These numbers came from Prettylooks, which is Xander's sponsor.
Ceramic veneers were also bonded onto his front teeth.
- PHP160,000 for eight teeth (PHP20,000 per tooth)
Hence, the estimated total cost of Xander's makeover is PHP465,800.
*Highest amount was added to the total
This story originally appeared on Pep.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Entrepreneur.com.ph editors.